There is a lot to see and do while in the Campbellford Ontario. Campbellford’s downtown is the largest commercial area between Belleville & Peterborough with the Trent River uniquely creating an East & West side to the downtown. Historical commercial buildings give character to the town and the main bridge is a strong, visual focal point.
We have a diverse retail community with clothing boutiques, gift shops, antiques, groceries, personal needs, furniture shops and more, enhanced by great one-of-a-kind eateries.
- A browsers heaven with an eclectic mix of one-of-a-kind shops such as Empire Cheese, World’s Finest Chocolate, Doohers Bakery, & Bennett’s Home Furnishings to name just a few.
- Accommodations to suit from cozy B and B’s or riverside inns to camping in Ferris Provincial Park.
- Mouth-watering eateries that will make your taste buds dance.
- Located on the Trans Canada Trail for hiking, biking, four wheeling, snowmobiling, and skiing
- Outdoor adventure at The Ranney Gorge Suspension Bridge spanning 300 feet, 30 feet above the Trent River
- Home of The gigantic Two Dollar Coin recognizing the designer; local artist, Brent Townsend
- Westben Arts Festival Theatre offers world class music in wide open spaces
- The Aron Cinema which plays first run movies at small town prices also highlighting talent from the area on their stage
- Three 18 hole Golf Courses just 10 minutes away.