Old Mill Park Docking
51 Grand Road, Campbellford, ON
Old Mill Park Docking offers overnight moorage for transient docking for boaters on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Located on the core wall between locks 11/12 and 13, Old Mill Park is in the heart of downtown Campbellford.
Boater washroom/shower facilities are open as of June 16. Covid protocols in place.
Advance registration now available. Click on Register Your Stay below to book and pay for your overnight stay. Once you are registered you will receive further instructions.
Amenities close to docking includes two grocery stores, pharmacy, hardware store and many eateries. On site you can enjoy:
- Transient docking for short duration trips:
- 30 and 50 amp power service
- Washroom facilities – closed due to Covid-19 protocols.
- Wireless Internet
- Potable water
- Waterfront Park with picnic areas
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visitor information services – limited access to visitor information services. Call 1-888-653-1556 or 705-653-1551 for information.
- Trail Town Special: Stay Two Nights, Get the Third Night Free (must be consecutive nights)
COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols - Step three: Roadmap to Reopening
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED REGULATIONS.
- All vessels must report to the Visitor Centre. After hours arrivals must register through the online store www.stayincampbellford.com
- Boater showers/washrooms are open but limited to 1 person at a time. Upon registrations you will be provided be provided with a code to assess the facilities. Public washroom is open during office hours. Extra sanitization of commonly touched surfaces.
- A mask is required to enter the visitor centre, boater shower/washroom facilities, public washroom and at any time your are less than 6 feet from another person that is not a member of your household.
STAY SAFE. KEEP OUR STAFF, RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS SAFE BY SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN SHOPPING IN THE TOWN OF CAMPBELLFORD