inspiring destinations within your reach
Hastings Village Marina
Old Mill Park Docking
5 Dit Clapper Drive, Hastings, ON
705-696-3226 | 1-800-268-4561 | Email
The Marina offers 64 slips for seasonal and transient docking for boaters on the Trent-Severn Waterway. The modern, state-of-the-art marina is located at the mouth of Rice Lake close at Lock 18 and within walking distance to the charming Village of Hastings – the Hub of the Trent.
- Seasonal slips available for extended stays
- Transient docking for short duration trips
- Reservations accepted
- 30 and 50 amp power service
- Shower and restroom facility
- Pump out
- Potable water
- 1500 feet of waterfront and picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free boat launch and parking
- Visitor information services
- Limited services available during on-site events: Canada Day, July 1 and Hastings Waterfront Festival, the 3rd weekend in August.
51 Grand Road, Campbellford, ON
705-653-1551 | 1-800-653-1556 | Email
Old Mill Park Docking offers overnight moorage for transient docking for boaters on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Located on the core wall between locks 11/12 and 13, Old Mill Park is in the heart of downtown Campbellford.
Advance registration now available. Click on Register Your Stay below to book and pay for your overnight stay. Once you are registered you will receive further instructions.
Amenities close to docking include grocery stores, pharmacies, hardware stores and many eateries. On-site you can expect:
- Transient docking for short duration stays
- 30 and 50-amp power service
- Washroom facilities
- Wireless internet
- Potable water
- Waterfront park with picnic areas
- Visitor information services (Wheelchair accessible)
- Bicycle repair station