Four locations on the Kawarthas Northumberland Butter Tart Trail are located in Trent Hills. The Bakery Warkworth has won several...More Info…
The Un4gettable Destination
- Lower Trent Conservation’s Family Fishing Day May 9, 2020
Join us at Seymour Conservation Area (8am – noon) for rainbow trout fishing in the quarry. This is a Kids, Cops and Canadian Tire sponsored event with draw prizes.
- Hastings Midnight Madness Fishing Contest May 15, 2020
Celebrate the opening of fishing season at the Hastings Bridge, Lock 18 at the mouth of Rice Lake.
- Warkworth Lilac Festival - "For the Love of Lilacs" May 30 and 31, 2020
Highlights the Millennium Lilac Trail showcasing 300 lilacs of 83 unique varieties, the beautiful Victorian Tea and the Crafters Market.
- Friends of Ferris Kite Day May 31, 2020
Come fly a kite! Bring your own or assemble one supplied by Friends of Ferris. Suitable for all ages.
- Donnybrook Auction Sale June 20, 2020
Ten auctioneers selling antiques, collectibles, furniture, household goods, appliances and hardware.
- Warkworth by Night June 27, 2020
Warkworth will close down Main Street and invite you to our annual street party.
- Westben Concerts at The Barn June to August 2020
- Canada Day Celebrations in Trent Hills July 1, 2020
Music, games, food, fire safety displays, entertainment for young and old – a fun day for everyone.
- Campbellford Chrome on the Canal July 4, 2020
Hundreds of motorcycle and classic car enthusiasts gather along the banks of the Trent River to view a variety of personal collections.
- Campbellford Incredible Edibles Festival July 11, 2020
More than 50 chefs and food producers serve up local, delicious, and unique low-cost portions. All-day fascinating food demonstrations on the main stage.
- Warkworth Music Fest July 23 to 26, 2020
Bringing the love of rock music to the village of Warkworth for a weekend rock festival.
- 166th Campbellford-Seymour Agricultural Fair August 7 to 9, 2020
Classic Country Fair featuring a Demolition Derby, Truck and Tractor Pull's, Cattle & Horse Shows Children’s Activity Centre, Agricultural Exhibits and more.
- 13th Annual Hastings Waterfront Festival August 14 to 16, 2020
Much to see and do, including Friday and Saturday evening concerts, Saturday’s Family Day, and Sunday’s Antique and Classic Car Show.
- Warkworth Eat in The Park August 16, 2020
A wonderful local collaboration of food offerings that demonstrate the epicurean allure of our fabulous little town.
- Hastings Medieval Festival September 5 and 6, 2020
bring Hastings back to a time of regal queens and brave knights! Participate in many axe throwing, spear throwing, archery and many more activities.
- Warkworth Fall Fair September 11 to 13, 2020
Featuring, 4H and beef shows, horse show and pulls, fireman's challenge, rare breeds Heritage Animals, elimination car draw and more.
- Campbellford Santa Claus Parade November 28, 2020
- Warkworth Santa Claus Parade December 4, 2020
- Warkworth’s Magic Under the Stars December 4, 11 & 18, 2020
Featuring Santa, holiday pop-up shops, mulled wine, hot chocolate, music, horsedrawn wagon rides, warming stations, raffle and more.
- Warkworth Maple Syrup Festival March 13 and 14, 2021
Mark the coming of spring with a fun-filled family weekend in the Village of Warkworth and at Sandy Flat Sugar Bush.