Hastings Village Marina
5 Dit Clapper Drive, Hastings, ON
705-696-3226 | 1-800-268-4561 | Email
The Marina offers 64 slips for seasonal and transient docking for boaters on the Trent-Severn Waterway. The modern, state-of-the-art marina is located at the mouth of Rice Lake close at Lock 18 and within walking distance to the charming Village of Hastings – the Hub of the Trent.
- Seasonal slips available for extended stays
- Transient docking for short duration trips
- Reservations accepted
- 30 and 50 amp power service
- Shower and restroom facility
- Pump out
- Potable water
- 1500 feet of waterfront and picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free boat launch and parking
- Visitor information services
- Limited services available during on-site events: Canada Day, July 1 and Hastings Waterfront Festival, the 3rd weekend in August.