Old Mill Park Docking
51 Grand Road, Campbellford, ON
Old Mill Park Docking offers overnight moorage for transient docking for boaters on the Trent-Severn Waterway. Located on the core wall between locks 11/12 and 13, Old Mill Park is in the heart of downtown Campbellford.
Advance registration is available. Click on Register Your Stay to book and pay for your overnight stay. Once you are registered you will receive further instructions. On-site, you can expect:
- Transient docking for short-duration stays
- 30 and 50-amp power service
- Washroom and shower facilities
- Wireless internet
- Potable water
- Waterfront park with picnic areas
- Visitor information services (Wheelchair accessible)
- Bicycle repair station
- Please check in with the staff at the Visitor Information Centre upon arrival. After-hours arrivals must register through the online store.
- Boater shower/washroom facilities are available for registered guests 24/7. Advance registration guests will receive an access code by email prior to arrival. Same-day arrivals will receive an access code upon registration at the office. Additional public washroom facilities are open to the general public during office hours.
- Dockage fees are calculated based on the length of your boat. Dockage fees include electricity, potable water and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi on the docks.
- Advance reservations can be made online prior to arrival, at least 24 hours in advance is recommended. Advance registrations received after 5 pm EST will be processed the following day.
- Cancellations require 48 hours’ notice. Reservations are preferred to be received at least 24 hours in advance of arrival. Any requests received after 5:00 p.m. EST will be processed the next day.
- Docking is along the core wall. Boat operators are responsible for docking and tie-ups, staff are not authorized to assist.